Come ride with me

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Time to focus

You'll still find my blog at rudiripsit.blogspot.com, but the blog now has a different name/theme--it now has focus. I'm excited, it will be fun. We'll go together, but I'll try to lead, make mistakes, learn, share.

As a preview to some of the topics I'm working on:
--working with a personal coach.
--experiencing jobs I always thought I wanted to do (e.g. bartending, bike mechanics).
--taking acting and dancing lessons, learning how to speak spanish muy bien.
--links to great tips/techniques . . . encouragement.
--body part replacements (e.g. a shoulder, a hip)

Until my next post, I want to leave you with something I came across that happens to say a lot about reinvention . . . in my own words:

Eventually time reaches you, teaches you that when you love something or someone and they don't love you back, just let them go, let go.

Come ride with me.

2 comments:

  1. "Eventually time reaches you, teaches you that when you love something or someone and they don't love you back, just let them go, let go."

    My last relationship taught me this. Letting go of the person I loved was not easy... but it was necessary--and empowering.

    ReplyDelete