Come ride with me

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just own the night...

Maybe no better place to see reinvention taking place than at the Grammy Awards. I'm not a big awards show fan--everyone says that, but we watch, right?!--but the Grammys are cool, keen, groovy and fun...how many times have you seen the 'new' Madonna?...
"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again,
...do you know that there's still a chance for you, because there's a spark in you, you just gotta' ignite the light, and let it shine, just own the night...."
These young, new kids are terrific...weird yes!...and as much as I think "I could do that", no, I wouldn't; they are indeed special, talented: Katy Perry, Lady Gaga...
I can't wait to see them reinvent because they will. Reinventing takes talent. And these kids can teach us.
"....come on let your colors burst....come on show us what you're worth... make them go AH--AH--AH, as you shoot across the sky, sky, sky....you're gonna' leave them going AH-AH-AH".
Katy: you did.
so, own the night....and then come ride with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment